[0-2 Years] : Amazon Recruitment Drive 2018 | Software Development Engineer | LD ASAP
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
- 0-2 years of experience in building successful software systems.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field).
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming language (Java ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
- Excellence in technical communication.
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application.
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets.
- Prior experience with building and supporting live high-volume transaction processing systems.
- Familiarity with RDBMS
- XML, ion and Web Service concepts
- Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with UNIX or Linux systems
- Responsible for building relevant systems & workflows that automates & simplifies the booking of Financial / Accounting events from all Amazon India business launches.
- As an engineer here, you will be part of a team of high performing engineers to build, scale, monitor, and optimize the platforms that processes these business and financial events.
- Interface with several teams including Fulfilment Services, Fee,Taxes. Retail Systems, Marketplace Systems, Digital Systems, Amazon Web Services, Financial Systems, Accounting and Operations.
- Developing high volume and highly available services, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online