[0-2 Years] McAfee Recruitment 2019|Software Development Engineer | Jan 2019
McAfee, Inc., (NYSE: MFE) headquartered in Santa Clara, California and the global leader in Intrusion Prevention and Security Risk Management, delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world. With its unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee empowers home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers with the ability to block attacks, prevent disruptions, and continuously track and improve their security.
Company Name: McAfee
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: BE, B.Tech Graduates
Salary: Best in Industry
Last date: ASAP
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- You should have 0-2 years of IT experience with a BE/MCA Degree
- You should have knowledge/experience in Automation using python scripting language
- You should have Strong Analytical skills and should demonstrate the same in testing exercises.
- You should have proven experience and strong understanding of SDLC, STLC, test methodologies
- You should have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to collaborate with internal and external parties including QA, Support, Development Engineers and Customers
- Prior experience of working in Scrum will be an added advantage
- Test certifications such as ISTQB certification preferred .
- We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about software testing, and has a strong interest in cyber security.
- The person who takes this role will be working to deliver content that will be used by next generation of Anti-Malware products and tools.
- This is a unique opportunity to influence and contribute to a critical part of the business that protects our customers.
- You will create and document test plans and test cases for non-GUI interfaces
- You will create and execute automated test suites/cases for non-GUI interfaces
- You will be responsible for testing on both Windows and Non-windows platforms.
- You will be responsible for non-functional areas of testing especially Performance, stress, soak and Security.
- You will be responsible for creating automation scripts using python language
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online