[0-2 Years] NetApp Recruitment 2018 | Programmer Analyst | Oct 2018
Company Name: NetApp
Designation: Programmer Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0- 5 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
- Extensive programming and development skills.
- Must have working experience in one or more of the following skills:
- Should have good knowledge of Python, Node.js and Mongo DB.
- Unit Testing Framework like PyUnit
- Working experience in Pandas or equivalent data analysis tools
- Should have ability to work with GIT or other Distributed Version Control Systems (DVCS)
- In-depth understanding of: relational database concepts, internet technologies, UNIX/LINUX operating system functions
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Project; or other similar tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other programmer/analysts cross functional peers to support deadlines.
- Ability to use NetApp IT Program Management Office system development guidelines and methodology.
- Ability to lead projects and drive initiatives through implementation cycles.
- You will Analyze existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online