[0-3 Years]: BNY Mellon Recruitment Drive 2019 |Associate | 11 & 12 March 2019
About BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider. BNY Mellon Technology, established in 2000, is a group company of BNY Mellon operating in India, providing technology solutions to the bank.
Company Name: BNY Mellon
Designation: Associate / Sr.Associate
Experience: 0-3 Years
Qualification: B.Com, MBA/PGDM
Job Description & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant process experience & knowledge of Reconciliation, Capital market, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, Shares, Bonds, Settlements.
- Should have exposure to MS office.
- The candidate must be able to effectively build good working relationships, using interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, while remaining client focused and results oriented.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and handle stretch assignments.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 11 & 12 March 2019 [11AM-12.30PM]
Tower 6 Level 2 Magarpatta City,
- Kindly carry a copy of this mailer with any of your original photo identity proof in order to get the security clearance.
- Please carry 2 copies of Resume
- Candidates applied within 3 months are not eligible.