Accenture Hiring For Freshers & Experienced Graduates | Quality Analyst | April 2018
Company Name: Accenture
Designation: Team Member
Experience: 0-2 Years Of Relevant Experience into Manual Testing.
Salary: As Per Standards
Eligibility & Skills Required:
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related Subject.
- Understanding of Software testing concepts, Good Analytical and reasoning skills.
- Ready to take up testing and quality as a career, Quick Learner.
- Prior Experience in manual testing, HTML, Photoshop tool is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of Database Concepts, SQL and XML.
- Experience in testing on mobile devices will be preferred.
- Understanding and reviewing project requirements and design documentation in order to create test articrafts.
- Testing Software new releases, fixes and application enhancement, writing and executing test cases and reporting defects.
- Performing Functional, UI, Device, Workflow, HTML and data testing.
- Execution test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Demonstrating creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness.
- Ensure complaint, quality and timely delivery of assigned tasks.
- Ensure compliance with all Accenture Standards, Procedures and Policies.
Apply Mode: Online
Note: Interested candidates can share their Resume on Email Id