Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 | Data Associate | 28 & 29 March 2019
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Website: www. amazon.com
Designation: Data Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 2.00LPA-INR 3.00 LPA
- Graduate with mandatory strong written and oral fluency in English.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Any Bachelor’s degree and above
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
Important Note :
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and staggered week offs.
- Notice period : Immediate joiners only
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Walk-in Date: 28th & 29th March
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India ,
Ground Floor, Infinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Please Carry below documents (mandatory):
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidate
Note: Candidates without any of the above documents are not eligible to appear for interview.