Analytics Quotient Mega Off Campus Drive 2018 | Multiple Positions | Dec 2018
Analytics Quotient (AQ) partners with large global brands to provide solutions in the areas of data science, scalable analytics and data visualization. Our two primary service verticals are Analytics & Insight Generation and Data Visualization & Management.
We build large, continuous analytics engagements that help clients answer simple business questions and execute advanced analytics projects. Our best-in-class visualization solutions can be integrated with marketing research and any other type of data.
Company Name: Analytics Quotient
Designation: Software Engineer, Business Analyst. Sr. Business Analyst, Associate Consultant.
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Profile [Software Engineer]:
- 2018 Batch Graduates are eligible for drive.
- BE, B.Tech, MCA Graduates.
- Tech / B.E Computer Science, Electronics and Information Technology only.
- Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process with AQ.
- Skilled in in coding and debugging software applications.
- Proficiency with database design and writing of SQL queries
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Team player with an inclusive approach to decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Design and development of software platforms/products/product components
- Strong problem solving capability. Analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
- Participate in product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environment.
- Documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
- Ensure quality of developed code.
Job Profile [Business Analyst (BA), Senior Business Analyst (SBA) & Associate Consultant (AC) with the following Skills.]
Job Requirement – Business Analyst [BA]
- Complex Problem solving and Analytical capabilities: Business analysis will help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support. Previous experience on working with data to develop
insights would be a plus.
- Campus Recruitment Business Analyst 2018-19
- Ability to work well with teams: Role would require working closely with the Onsite and Offshore consultants on a variety of projects which would involve close co-ordination and collaboration.
- Effective Communication skills: Role involves the ability to understand briefs from clients on complex business issues as well presenting the results of the analysis in a precise and impactful manner.
- Self-motivated and Driven: The role involves working under dynamic, high pressure conditions, sometimes turning around project in a single day.
- Thorough and Meticulous: This role involves working with large amounts of data which are used to take critical decisions by our clients. Therefore, attention to detail, error spotting skill to ensure 100% accuracy of outputs are important qualities that we seek.
Job Requirements – Sr. Business Analyst [SBA]
- Perform data mining analyses that help detect consumer behavioural patterns.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Understand analysis framework, define data requirements, run analysis, and report/discuss results.
- Create and conduct quality control checks on data from initial delivery from data processing to final analysis results in order to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Campus Recruitment Senior Business Analyst 2018-19
- Continuously gather client feedback and work on inputs received, business perspectives and client thought process.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Should be good at analytical thinking and reasoning.
- Should have the ability to understand and break down business problems.
- Effective communication skills
- Good Microsoft Excel skills required
- Attention to detail and should be a quick learner.
- Ability to work with complex spread sheets with large data and supervises analysts working on the same
Job Requirements: Associate Consultant [AC]
- Help marketing clients to make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, and lead project delivery
- Playing a team management role
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation suppor
- Campus Recruitment Associate Consultant 2018-19
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Good marketing domain knowledge and understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and offshore team in India.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required.
- Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process with AQ
Apply Mode: Online
Process to Apply: Interested Candidates send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with their interested position.