Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer Specialist | March 2019
About Baker Hughes:
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions.
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Designation: Software Engineer Specialist
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Fresh Graduates
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Hands-on experience with Visual Studio, C# .net programming, databases.
- Self-driven, motivated individual with learning.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
- Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online