British Telecom Recruitment 2018 | Associate | B.E/B.Tech | Gurugram
Company Name: British Telecom
Designation: Associate: S &IT (International)
Location: Gurugram (Haryana)
Last date: 21 June 2018
Salary: Best in Industry
- New Graduate entry
- A suitable training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area
- Able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited own team.
- Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organize own time to deliver against tasks set by other within a short term horizon
- Responsible for deployment and support of IT infrastructure, systems and application software , Database management, network services and data security to both internal and external customers
- Provides complex technical support, resolving escalated technical support issues including proposals to ensure systems availability to the customer.
- Includes problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Participates in the design of systems architecture and network systems, and may be responsible for generating new opportunities and maintaining the client relationship and satisfaction
Apply Mode: Online (Latest by 21 June 2018)
Click here to apply online