CapGemini Walk-In Drive For Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 14 Dec 2018
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, CapGemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, CapGemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, CapGemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Company Name: CapGemini
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Trained/ Certified in Linux
Salary: INR 2, 40,000/-LPA
Job Criteria: [For Both Positions]
- Candidate must be full time BE/ B.Tech graduate only.
- X-60%, XII-60%, BE/B.Tech 60%
- Candidate must have graduated in 2017 / 2018 only.
- Streams we consider are Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Electronics & Electrical / Information Science / Information Technology.
- Candidate should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th / Diploma and graduation (Graduation degree aggregate of all 8 semesters in graduation).
- Candidate should not have any gaps/drops in academics.
- Candidate must have all mark sheets & passing certificates from 10th standard to highest qualification.
- Candidates must be open for relocation, any shift, any project/ technology.
- Candidate must be available to join on immediate basis.
- BCom/ BA/ ME/ M.Tech /BSC/ MCA/ MBA will not be considered
Candidate should be trained or certified on above mentioned skills
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date & Day: 14th December 2018, Friday [10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon]
CapGemini India Pvt Ltd,
Priteck Park, Ecospace – Block 6B, Ground Floor,
SEZ – Bellandur Village, Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore East Taluk.
Landmark: Opp. Bangalore Central Mall, Bellandur
- Please carry your Updated CV, 2 passport size photo, educational Xerox mark sheet and Identity proof i.e. Aadhar Card.
- Also please carry the print out of this mail.