Civica Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Trainee | Freshers | LD 31 Mar 2018
Company Name: CIVICA
Designation: Graduate Trainee (Software Development)
Salary: As Per Standards
Last Date: 31 Mar 2018
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech,MCA,M.Sc
- First Class and above grade in B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSc IT equivalent degree from a University UGC Accredited
- Fluent in Spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions
- Proactive personality
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think laterally to solve problems
- Able to work to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work with team members of different cultures
- Self learner
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality
- Analyze new requirements and provide impact analysis addressing technical design and identifying individual tasks
- Design and coding of new facilities
- Communication of technical details that impact fulfillment of requirements.
- Interactive development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
- Provide 3rd line application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
- Troubleshot and problem – solve support issues as they arise and as directed by the SFW project manager and SSE
Apply mode: Online
To Apply: Click Here