Ericsson Pool Campus Drive 2019 | Operations | 16 Jan 2018
Ericsson has been associated with the Indian telecom industry for over 110 years. Our customer base pans across all the major operators in the region. Our partnership with India began in 1903, when we supplied manual switchboards to the Government of India.
Since then, we have powered virtually every facet of telecommunications in India, across Mobile broadband, Managed Services and more recently in new areas like Media, IT and Industries. We have successfully partnered the growth of the country’s cellular revolution since 1994, when cellular services were first launched in India.
Company Name: Erisccon
Designation: Freshers [Operations Professionals Level 1]
Experience: 0-3 Year’s Experience
Salary: INR 2.77 LPA
Drive Date: 16 Jan 2019
Last Date: 8 Jan 2018 [11.30 AM]
Qualification: BE, B.Tech Graduates
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom).
- 2018 BE, B.Tech [ECE] Graduates only.
- Minimum years of experience: 0-3 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Domain experience: area of expertise – (Recruiter to supply) e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Manage instructions & procedures
- We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional.
- This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Responsibilities: You will support the following systems and functions:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 16 Jan 2019
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT)
PSP-4, Dr KN Katju Marg, Sector 17,
Rohini, New Delhi,
Click here to apply online