First American Recruitment 2018 | Technical Trainee | Dec 2018
About First American:
First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions.
First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American’s business requirements.
Company Name: First American
Designation: Technical Trainee
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Fresh Graduates
Package: INR 3, 00,000 – 3, 25,000 P.A.
Qualification: Any Diploma / Any Graduate
Role: Application Management
Shift Timings: US Shift 6.30 PM to 3.30 AM (Free Cab drop will be provided)
- Fresh technical graduate with 15 years of formal education.
- Nice to have knowledge of information security, technologies. (Not Mandatory)
- Knowledge on Oracle Applications – Technical is Preferred. (Not Mandatory)
- Open to work in the shift 6.30 PM to 3.30 AM (Monday to Friday).
- Here is an opportunity to work in a role where you will be you part of our IT Services group which provides enterprise level IT infrastructure support.
- You are definitely the one person we are looking for if you are a budding technical professional and passionate about working on Application Identity Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be joining us as Technical Trainee and required training will be provided. Post which you will work on:
- Application Identity Management: User provisioning in financial applications. Report to Lead & managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business. Provide application support to Global teams and work on multiple processes. Perform QA, analysis and user setups.
- Ticket Handling: Timely monitoring and routing of tickets/requests to the right queue via Service Now ticketing tool.
- Ensure that all incidents are handled effectively in line with departments SLA.
- Documentation and procedures: Working with seniors to review and write as necessary, documentation for operational, system and user procedures and guidelines on all major supported Organization systems.
- TCTC for these candidates- 3 LPA (3.00 Fixed + 30 K Performance Bonus + Night Shift Allowances).
- Training Agreement 3 years.
- Penalty clause if the training agreement is breached 2 lacs.
- Work hours (Shift Timings) – 6.30 pm to 3.30 am
Apply Mode: Online
Process: Interested Candidates can send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org