Google Recruitment 2019 | International Growth Consultant | March 2019
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software.
Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results
Company Name: Google
Job Location: Gurugram
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Relevant experience in consultative sales.
- Experience helping clients to enter global markets.
- Experience working in multinational environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Developed problem solving skills coupled with business acumen.
- Consult Google’s clients on how to successfully grow their international business by shaping their international expansion strategy.
- Understand customers’ objectives and help them achieve these by developing forward-thinking, data-driven sales recommendations.
- Develop innovative ideas and approaches to identify growth opportunities and scale impact, being an active member of the international growth community.
- Provide end-to-end support to clients along their export journey, including strategic advice on how to overcome operational hurdles (e.g. payments, customer care, logistics, and localization).
- Contribute to growing awareness of international growth opportunities within Google by sharing market insights and scaling adoption of tools.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online