HCL Off Campus Drive 2018 | Analyst | 13 Oct 2018
Company Name: HCL
Website: www. hcl.com
Drive Location: Vijayawada
- Freshers in B.Com. (A, Stream), BBA, BA (Economics),M.Com. and M.B.A.(Finance).
- 2018 Passed Out Candidates.
- Good Inter-Personal and Communication Skills [Both Written and Verbal]
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – Written and Verbal.
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented group with peak period workflow.
- Highly proficient in MS office — Excel, Word, Outlook
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries. Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS office — Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Should be ready to relocate to Chennai/Coimbatore and work in night shift
Key Responsibilities / Functions / Role:
- Work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals.
- Partner with TLs, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
- Analyze unique and recurring situations, come up with solutions and continuously improve processes, all with limit. management Interaction.
- Develop expertise with few repetitios.
- Update and follow existing tracking mechanism , log the errors and ensure timely correction of faults so that the recon process adhere to the specified timelines.
- Should be willing to work in shifts
Apply Mode: Online
Date: 13 Oct 2018
P.B. Siddhartha College of Arts & Sciences