HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 | Software Engineer | Across India | March 2019
HCL Technologies Limited (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian multinational technology company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business.
The company has offices in 39 countries including the United States, France and Germany, and the United Kingdom with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”, and 120,000+ employees and its customers include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000 companies.
Company Name: HCL
Designation: Software Engineer
Interview Location: PAN India
Drive Date: ASAP
Package: INR 3.50 LPA
Last date for Registration: is 09/03/2019
- BE, B.Tech Graduates.
- CSE, IT & All Circuit Branches.
- 2019 Graduates; Min 85% throughout complete academics.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the Requirement & Design Documents.
- Develop the Code as per defined coding standards & Guidelines.
- Define and document Unit Test cases.
- Execute the Unit Test cases and capture the result.
- Adhere to the HCL Standard and Quality Guidelines.
- Active Participation in team meeting/activities *
- Notify/Escalate issues on timely manner.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Click here for more details
Click here to apply online