Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruitment For Internship 2019
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Designation: R&D Internship
Experience: 0-1 Year
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility & Skills Required:
- B.E., M.Tech (Masters) in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields.
- Must have proficiency in Java, C++, design patterns and .Net technologies.
- Proficiency in relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) database technologies.
- Strong engineering fundamentals, programming and analytical reasoning.
- Establish and develop subject matter expertise
- Get involved with software requirements, architecture, design and implementation of software solutions and applications.
- Contribute and participate in all stages of the software development life cycle from reviewing product requirements to analyzing test results.
- Identify and communicate issues/risks to the management.
- Collaborate with virtual team spread across the globe to achieve the set objectives.
- Share knowledge with the technical support organizations across the globe.
- Identify new opportunities to meet customer needs and associated areas of development.
- Design and implement robust solutions to meet those needs.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online