HSBC Recruitment For Freshers 2019 | Trainee Software Engineer | March 2019
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with around 6,600 offices in both established and faster-growing markets. We aim to be where the economic growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We serve around 58 million customers through our four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets & Global Private Banking.
Company Name: HSBC
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Fresh Graduates
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: BE, B.Tech [Fresh Graduates]
Expected Skill Criteria:
- Fresh graduates should have undergone at least 3 months of Java training/certification.
- Preferable streams of education are Engineering in Computer Science or IT.
- Candidates having experience in Java and/or ETL tools would have an advantage.
- Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document as per requirements and ensure it is delivered within schedule.
- Develop / Modify / Review the code as per the design.
- Develop / Modify / Review the unit test plan, test cases and test data as per the design.
- Conduct unit testing and log results.
- Well-versed with the Java working and knowledge
- Zero prod defects due to oversight issues e.g. latest copy of the code not picked from live for retrofitting.
- Defect density and defect removal efficiency to be within the defined control limits
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online