KPMG Walk-In Drive For Freshers | Trainee | 23 May 2019
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity.
KGS’ CH is integral to the firm’s strategy of enhancing innovation, building scalability and improving profitability. This Unit is currently 750+ members’ strong capability.
Company Name: KPMG
Location: Bengaluru [Bellandur]
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Only.
Contract: 6 Months to start with.
- We are looking for competent, enthusiastic BE/B.Tech graduate Freshers to join the Risk Consulting team at KPMG Global Services, Bangalore.
- Working as a Trainee, you would typically be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor.
- Would be expected to actively participate in necessary practice development initiatives.
- Working with the KPMG onshore counterparts as part of project/engagement delivery.
- Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality standards within the established turnaround time and allotted budget for the project
- Ensuring personal and the teams compliance with the applicable KPMG Risk Management policies & KPMG proprietary tools.
The Candidate will perform any of/ across the following domains:
- Control assurance and Risk Management.
- IT SOX Risk assessments and Audits.
- Compliance- Security Assessments.
- IT Internal/External Audit engagements.
- Will perform Control testing of IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC), and Business process controls for IRMeA engagements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a Team Player.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 23 May 2019 [9.00AM – 12.00 PM]
KPMG, RMZ Ecoworld,
Campus 7, 1st Floor Devarabeesanahalli,
Marathali,Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560103
Timings : 9:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Point of Contact :Shreya