Morgan Stanley Recruitment – Intern 2018
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Designation: Intern Analyst Program
Location: Bengaluru, Mumbai
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MBA Graduates
- 0-3 years working experience in a risk, financial reporting or front-office trading function.
- Academic achievement in a quantitative discipline such as economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, science or engineering is preferable.
- Higher degrees or other qualifications related to any of the above areas will be advantageous.
- Proficiency with technology, particularly VBA and databases/SQL is a plus.
- Develop, implement and maintain risk reports covering fixed income, commodity and equity trading activities as well as loans and wealth management for senior management and risk managers.
- Collaborate with desk risk management to analyze exposure drivers and prepare supporting information to back conclusions.
- Perform trend and variance analysis on risk sensitivities, exposures and VAR
- Manage ad-hoc requests from senior management to ensure timely and accurate responses.
- Help develop a strong understanding of the Regulatory environment across all countries operated in and proactively review new regulatory changes.
- Help review and prepare responses to requests from regulators and internal auditors
- Liaise with other groups within the firm on cross-functional projects
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online