Morgan Stanley Recruitment – Intern 2019
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley is one of world’s leading investment banks, with presence in over 40 countries. The backbone of our financial services is our strong technology division, which oversees the development and delivery of multiple quantitative trading systems, modeling and simulation software, analytics and security systems.
Our Technology centers in Mumbai and Bangalore support our businesses worldwide, and our employees collaborate with teams in New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo, besides the local India business, to own and deliver on business critical functions.
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Designation: Intern Analyst Program
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- You have an interest and aptitude for technology coupled with excellent problem-solving skills
- You have experience in at least one of the programming languages among Java / C++ / C# / C, are strong at algorithms and data structures and preferably have knowledge of OOPS and Unix.
- You have an outstanding academic record along with success in summer jobs, internships, and extracurricular activities, along with strong communication skills and the ability to work and interact with others.
Technology Internship Program:
- The program has been designed to develop highly motivated technologists who partner with the business to solve complex problems through technology.
- On joining, you will go through a training program that covers technology training as well as an overview of the financial services industry.
- There are senior manager presentations and professional skills workshops along the way as well to provide you with a well-rounded experience.
- Analysts spend the 2 months / 6 months working on live projects, sponsored by business aligned technology groups seeking technical solutions to real business needs.
- Projects are designed to integrate business concepts and technical skills, reinforce values through teamwork, and provide smooth transition to future work groups.
- The projects are presented to senior management, and provide a firsthand experience of working on a project from inception to delivery.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online