NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2019 | Multiple Drives | 6 May 2019
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Designation: Service Desk Engineer
Salary: INR 3.00 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore / Coimbatore
Last Date: 4 May 2019
Drive Date: 6 May 2019
- 4 years full time Engineers (Stream – B.E / B.Tech- CS, IT, ECE & EEE / MCA / M. Sc. (IT) / Integrated M.Tech).
- Excellent Communication and Open to work in 24/7 shift
- 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg).
- History of Arrears not more than 2.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
- Indian Nationality.
- During training period a stipend of Rs. 12000/- PM will be paid.
- For B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. IT – After successful completion of the training a salary of Rs 3,00,000 P.A will be paid + Shift Allowance (As Applicable).
- For Integrated M.Tech – After successful completion of the training a salary of Rs 3,20,000 P.A will be paid + Shift Allowance (As Applicable).
- Retention Bonus: 25% of starting salary 3.0 Lks – Paid at 12 & 24 months (40% / 60%).
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation
- Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication Skills
- Good Written Skills
- Good Typing Skill ( Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
- Basic Understanding of networking.
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc).
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
- Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
- Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
- May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
- Excels at recognizing internal and external customer’s needs and expectations
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 6 May 2019 [8.30 AM Sharp]
HKBK College of Engineering
No.22/1, Opposite, Manyata Tech Park Road,
Vyalikaval Society, Govindapura,
Click here to apply online
Hindusthan Institute of Technology
Pollachi Main Raod
Click here for more details