Ocwen Financial Corporation Recruitment 2019 |Junior Software Engineer | May 2019
About Ocwen Financial Corporation:
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity; Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Company Name: Ocwen Financial Corporation
Designation: Junior Software Engineer – Application Support
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
- Tech/B.E. – Computers
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- 0 to 2 years of experience in production support including troubleshooting and fixing issues, application deployments, incident management, etc.
- Familiarity with IIS, Java, JBoss, SQL querying and Linux is preferable
- The Application Support team is responsible for supporting several software applications used across various departments of Ocwen.
- Application Support is an enterprise (OCWEN) wide function supporting all Business units of Ocwen globally.
- The team is responsible for keeping applications up and running, troubleshooting and fixing issues, engaging with other IT infrastructure teams and BU teams, rolling out upgrades, deploying new builds, onboarding new applications, decommissioning obsolete applications, performance tuning and optimization among other activities.
- Application Support generally is the first line of defense for issues encountered with any of the supported applications.
- The team is also responsible for identifying potential areas of optimization and automation for the respective development teams along with evaluating comparable & competing tool offerings from multiple vendors.
- Developing automation scripts
- Performance monitoring
- Performance tuning
- Independently resolve Production issues within stipulated SLA and ensure positive response customer experience and CSAT.
- Configuring IIS and troubleshooting issues related to IIS
- Installing and configuring sites on webservers such as Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
- Installing webservers patches, service packs etc.
- Webservers Application server administration.
- Liaising with other IT teams as well as vendors for application issues and upgrades
- Carrying out Thread Dump Analysis, Heap dump analysis etc.
- Applying utilities like WebLogic.Admin, WebLogic.Deployer etc.
- Integrating with HTTP servers.
- Troubleshooting of JAR, EAR, WAR, etc.
- Basic SQL querying for troubleshooting purposes
Apply Mode: Online
Process: Interested Candidates can send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line as “Applying For Junior Software Engineer – Application Support Position at Pune”