Parexel Recruitment 2018 | Associate Software Engineer |Oct 2018
Company Name: Parexel
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Related Graduates
- Knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C#, VB.net, Java and SQL.
- Knowledge of Web/App Server environment i.e. Tomcat is preferable.
- Knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work and communicate in a project team environment.
- Ability to interpret and question project requirements documentation.
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
- Some knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.
- Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
- Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements
- Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Responsible for the entire unit testing of all code components produced.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
- Participate in PMD process.
- Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online