Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2019 | 22 Jan 2019
About Renault Nissan:
The Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance is a Franco-Japanese strategic partnership between the automobile manufacturers Renault, based in Paris, France; Nissan, based in Yokohama, Japan; and Mitsubishi Motors, based in Tokyo, Japan; which together sell more than 1 in 9 vehicles worldwide.
Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited have their manufacturing plant in Oragadam near Chennai. The plant has a capacity of 400,000 vehicles per annum. The capacity is divided equally between Renault and Nissan. The company works on the style of maximum productivity with minimum resources
Company Name: Renault Nissan
Salary: As Per Standards
- Diploma / Polytechnic College
- Diploma Candidates in Mechanical / Automobile / Mechatronics
- 2019 Batch
- Min 70% & above in academics.
- Age Limit: Below 24 Years
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Technical & HR Rounds
- Roll out offer letters
- June 2019: Would be joining date.
- Job Location: Manufacturing Facility at Oragadam, Chennai
- Benefits: Free Uniform, Food & Transport [Within 35Kms From Plant] however accommodation has to be borne by candidate.
- Core Industry Type.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 22 Jan 2019
Mahendra Engineering College,
Salem – Thiruchengode Highway, Mahendhirapuri,
Namakkal District, Mallasamudram,
Tamil Nadu 637503
Click here to register for drive
- Must have valid ID Proof [Optional-Aadhar Card, PAN Card, DL, and Voter ID].
- At time of joining selected candidates must hae Provisional & Conduct Certificate from college. [Mandatory]