State Street Recruitment 2018 | Intern | Oct 2018
Company Name: State Street
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree level qualification (BSC, BTEC, BCA, B.Com)
- Pro-active problem solving attitude, Analytical skills, Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX, i.e. navigation in Directories, basic commands.
- Familiarity with Autosys, PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Ability to collaborate with global teams as well as work independently.
- Ability to multitask.
- Passion to trouble-shoot issues
- Monitor the communication channels (Mail box & phone), perform Incident Management (Level 1) by adhering the SLAs defined.
- Monitor the recurrent incidents and escalate to the next level of support or development team when required after Basic issue research/execution following defined SOP’s (Standard operating procedures).
- Monitor systems by using the information system’s monitoring tools and processes. Ensures that these tools and processes are in line with our needs and take initiatives to improve their efficiency.
- Manage the environments (production & pre-production) by performing various day-to-day activities such as sanity checks, capacity Checks.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure and Applications teams on during Critical events to ensure the applications are stable & running after the infra work and all the relevant stakeholders are notified proactively.
- Research application, data, and database related issues.
- Log/Track Issues via ticket tracking system (ISM).
- Work with business users to determine issue being reported and gather Basic details before escalating to next level. Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and resolves issues in a timely manner within a high-pressure environment..
- Knowledge of Investment Management banking practices is helpful, Basic understanding of finance industry and terminology
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online