Tata AutoComp Off Drive for Freshers 2018 |23 Nov 2018
About Tata AutoComp:
Tata AutoComp Systems, promoted by the Tata Group, provides products and services to the Indian and Global automotive OEMs as well as Tier 1 suppliers. Tata AutoComp Systems’ portfolio includes Automotive Interior & Exterior Plastics, Composites, Sheet Metal Stampings, Engine cooling solutions, Automotive Batteries, Rear View Mirrors, Command systems like Park Brake Lever, Gear Shifters, Washer Systems, HVAC solutions, Exhaust and Emission control systems, Seating systems and Electronic solutions including ADAS, BMS, Telematics, etc.
Company Name: Tata AutoComp
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Stipend will be Rs.10,500/- for first year.
- Designation will be “Diploma Operator Apprentice” and will register under BOAT Act for first year.
- Diploma (Mech/Auto) 2017 & 2018 batch.
- Candidate will be continuing as DET for second year based on performance.
- Candidate will be work on Assembly Line, Quality Inspection, and Documentation etc for first year.
- Candidate must have passed in batch of 2017 & 2018 only with minimum 60% marks.
- Company will provide Transport and Canteen facility on subsidiaries rates as per company rules.
TATA Autocomp Systems Limited –
IPD, Plot No.D-236, Phase -2, Chakan MIDC,
Village Varale, Tal-Khed, Dist-Pune
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 23 Nov2018
NMIET [Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology]
Click here for more details