TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2018 | Associate Analyst | 28 & 29 Nov 2018
A Global IT and business solutions leader, TCS has an employee strength of 4,19,000+ with offices in 46 countries, a footprint on 6 continents and a revenue of $17.58 Billon (2017). TCS offers services across varied domains such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality | Retail & CPG and Horizontals such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO.
TCS is one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
Company Name: TCS
Designation: Team Member
Job Location: Kolkata
Skills: Ability to write, speak and comprehend English language.
- Qualification: MA/MCOM/MBA (Finance) 2017-18 FINAL YEAR pass outs only.
- (BE/ BTECH/ CA/ ICWA/ BMM /MSc are requested NOT to apply).
- Candidates with gaps in education of more than 2 years are requested not to apply.
- Minimum 15yrs of full time education is must (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
- Graduates through Open Universities/ Correspondence are requested not to apply.
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night/ Rotational Shifts.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Should NOT have attended TCS interview in the past 6 months.
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
- Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
- Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”.
- Step3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
- Step4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
- Step5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
- Step6: Write “Nash Dsouza” under Source Name.
- Step7: Nearest test location: select Kolkata.
- Step8: Select your password and your security question.
- Step9: Finally press Submit button.
- Step10: Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2018xxxxx.
(Kindly use computer and NOT your mobile for registration)
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Interview date: 28th & 29th November 2018 (Kolkata Location).
Interview time: 10:30 AM to 12.30 PM.
Venue: (Kolkata) :
Tata Consultancy Services
Unitech Hitech Stuctures Ltd.
IT/ITES SEZ,Block A1,9th Floor,Tower AI,Tower AII,Tower AIII,
Plot No. DH1,DH2,DH3 & DH 3/1 ,Action area 1,New Town,
Note: It is mandatory to write DT Number & “Nash Dsouza HR” as reference on CV