TCS Off Campus Smart Hiring 2018 |Trainee | LD 28 Dec 2018
A Global IT and business solutions leader, TCS has an employee strength of 4,19,000+ with offices in 46 countries, a footprint on 6 continents and a revenue of $17.58 Billon (2017). TCS offers services across varied domains such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality | Retail & CPG and Horizontals such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO.
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India
Drive Date: 5 Jan 2018
Last Date: 28 Dec 2018
Package Details: Best in Industry
- Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
- Year of Graduation: 2018 & 2019
Test Pattern for TCS Smart Hiring Assessment:
|General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Basic English Communication
- Hiring B.Sc. / BCA Graduates.
- 2018 & 2019 Batch Graduates are eligible for drive.
||Full Time Graduates from B.Sc & BCA – 2018 & 2019 YOP (Year Of Passing)
||Open to All Streams
||50% throughout Academics in Xth & XIIth & Diploma (If applicable)
||Upto 2 Pending Backlogs are allowed at the time of appearing for the Exam for 2019 YOP & Students with Active Backlogs from 2018 YOP are not eligible.
||Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
||Test Duration – 2 Hours
Test Pattern :
Section 1: General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Basic English Communication (60 Minutes)
Section 2: Programming Ability (60 Minutes)
About TCS Ignite Program:
With an aim catalyze the makeover of Science graduates and empower them to take up mainstream IT roles, Ignite was launched 12 years ago. It is very satisfying to see that this program has molded over 9000 Science graduates into IT specialists.
Here’s why IGNITE has come to be known as TCS Flagship Training Program and ‘The Best’ choice for Science graduates aspiring to make it big in IT world:
- Benefits of this program are reaped not just by Computer Science graduates, but students from any steam of Science stream. In other words, prior computer science education is not mandatory for this program.
- This one of its kind world class training program is given in a state-of-the-art
- This is one of India’s best initial learning program due to its market relevance and future readiness.
- The program is conducted by Faculties who are industry experts.
- This program leads to opportunities where students can work with latest technologies like AI, machine learning, augmented reality and virtual reality.
- IGNITE has tied up with SASTRA University whereby bright students can pursue their Masters in Computer Application. Students feel empowered through this unique learn while you earn program.
- Students gain exposure to cutting edge technologies and are encouraged to take up TCS global career opportunities through this program.
Registration Starts on: Started
Registration Closes on: 28th Dec 2018
Hall Ticket Issue Date: 2nd Jan 2018
Exam Date: 5th Jan 2019.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online