TCS Walk-In Drive For Freshers | Team Member | 15 June 2017
Company Name: TCS BPS
Designation: Team Member
Experience: 0-6 Months
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: MBA / PGDM, M.Com
- Any MBA (OR) PGDM (OR) M.Com are eligible for walk-in drive.
- 2016, 2017 Graduates are eligible.
- Min 15 years of regular education (10th+ 12th+ 3 Years Education)
- Graduates from Open universities / Correspondence need not apply.
- Not more than 2 year of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidates who attended selection process in last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Must be flexible to work in any shifts.
- 2 copies of resume & 2 Passport size photos with Original Photo ID Proof.
Role 1: Record to Report (Team Member) R2R
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
- Extracting reports for analysis.
- Reconcile General Ledger balances with valid supporting .docs.
- Identify any discrepancies, provide corrective action plan to resolve open items.
Role 2: Onboarding (Team Member) HRO
- Ability to adhere to recruitment policies and procedures.
- Candidate and hiring manager coordination.
- Collect and analyze feedback.
- Distribute information to candidates, hiring managers and internal teams through recruiting process.
Mandatory Requirements (How to Generate your DT Number)
DT Number is mandatory for interview. Must follow the below steps:
- Go to link careers.tcs.com [Please go through PC Only not mobiles)
- Go to Career Opportunities > Entry Level Hiring
- Click on Register Now > Select Category as BPS and fill details.
- (Note in Source Type: Select “Web”; Source Name: Ravi Sherawat).
- You will receive the DT number on screen and to your personal email id as well.
- Carry any Govt Original ID (Voters ID / PAN Card / Driving License) for identity purpose.
- Mandatory to mention Ravi Sherawat-HR & DT Number) on resume.
Walk-In Date: 15 June 2017
Time: 10.00 AM-1.00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services,
Village Dahegaon, Survey No: 72,
Hingna PS Post Khapri,