Thomson Reuters Walk-In Drive | Trainee Analyst | 1 August 2017
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Designation: Trainee Publishing Analyst [Non-Voice Role]
Salary: INR 2, 10,000/- LPA
Qualification: B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Sc, MBA/PGDM, M.Com Graduates
- Written Test
- HR Round
- Business Interview
- Participates in Editorial or Content Operations team.
- Assist in creation or acquisition, preparation and delivery of assigned content.
- Information for creating products and product functionality in all publication media.
- The Primary focus at this entry level is training with some supervision.
Job Description: Major Areas Of Accountability (Approximate Percentages)
- A) 80%-Production/ Editorial/Support: Understand of legal systems & efficient production/support work.
- Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copy reading, editing, merging (Contd…)
- Rendering, Loading or Validation of data. Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- B) 10%-Product/Process Knowledge: Works regularly on various systems, databases.
- Applications to deliver quality products.
- Responsible for accuracy of work product, including scheduling and administrative systems.
- As well as computer file management. All work will be checked until process knowledge is developed.
- C) 10%-Interpersonal/Team Skills: Works successfully in team environment & understands role of team.
- Participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in performance management process.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 1 August 2017 [10.00 AM – 11.30 AM]
14th Floor, Building No: 11,