Thomson Reuters Walk-In Drive | Trainee Analyst | 23 August 2017
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Designation: Trainee Publishing Analyst [Non-Voice Role]
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
- Understanding of Financial Markets/News/Current happenings and detail-oriented.
- Awareness of news and general knowledge is beneficial.
- Basic computer knowledge is mandatory, such as Microsoft Office.
- Has Strong knowledge of dataset, product and data flow.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Research, monitoring of news, identification of relevant research data.
- Profile creation for allocated area of responsibility.
- Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution.
- Monitoring upcoming elections in respective countries to ensure that relevant profiles are updated.
- Improve efficiencies in work practices by implementing automation.
- Completion of client requests and ongoing projects for respective areas.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 23 August 2017 [11AM-2PM]
RMZ Infinity, Tower E,
Swami Vivekananda Road,
Opposite Gopalan Mall,
Click here for more details