Skip to content
Multiple Vacancies announced across various Government sectors. Find out the details below.
February 3, 2020
- DEE Assam has a vacancy of 9635 posts for teachers in lower and upper primary classes. Candidates can apply from their official website, dee.assam.gov.in. February 11 was the last date to apply for these posts.
- IIIT Hyderabad has several job openings across various departments. Registrar- 1 post, Chief Library Officer- 1, Deputy Registrar- 2, Executive Engineer-1, Technical Officer Grade-II- 1, Assistant Librarian- 1, Network/System Administrator- 2, Assistant Executive Engineer- 1, Sports Officer Grade I- 5. Along with these, IIIT Hyderabad is hiring non-teaching staff. The candidates who are interested in these jobs can apply from their website on or before February 17th. The suitable age group for the candidates is 18-43 years. The candidate should pass the TET exam (Teacher Eligibility Test) and should have B.EI.Ed Degree as the minimum qualification. Pay would be around Rs.14,000 – 49,000.
- BARC, Bharat Atomic Research Centre are looking at candidates for the post of a technician in Radio Medicine Centre. The minimum qualification of the applying candidate should be 12th pass. A walk-in-interview will be conducted on February 5th to select the desired candidate. Please contact BARC, Anushashaktinagar, Mumbai for more details. The candidate age group should be higher than 40. The pay would be a minimum of Rs.11,730 per month.
- Indian Railways is hiring for several posts in the Eastern India Region. February 14th is the start of the application process. The applying candidate should have passed the 10th examination with a minimum of 50 percent in order to be eligible for this job. The ideal candidate should have an age limit of 15-24. March 13th is the last date to apply for these posts.
- AIIMS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences have openings for around 200 posts in Bhopal and Patna. Applying candidates should have passed the B.SC Degree as a minimum qualification. A written examination will be conducted. Candidates will be chosen based on the results of the mentioned written examination. February 12th is the last date to apply. Rs.44,990 will be the minimum pay for the selected candidates.