ValueLabs Recruitment | Freshers & Experienced Graduates | System Security
Company Name: ValueLabs
Designation: System Security [Hiring for Identity & Access Management Executive]
Venue Location: Hyderabad
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0.6 Months – 3 Years
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Qualification: Any Related Graduates
- Windows 2003 Server
- Exchange Server 2003
- Windows XP professional
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- NTFS Folder and File Permissions
- Reporting and administration tools (E.g.: Altiris and System tool.com Hyena)
- Data Encryption E.g. Credant, PGP,
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional, Network+, Security+
- Process daily user account management.
- Perform system access review to expose potential security risks.
- Ensure compliance with corporate security policies and standards.
- Create and manage user administration and access control documentation.
- Ensures users are given the right to use a service.
- Single point of coordination for all access management.
- Provide rights by executing policies and regulations for defined services.
- Log and track access rights for defined services.
- Manage and change access requirements for users.
- Maintain catalog of user roles and access profiles.
- Manage user access requests (Add / Change / Revoke Access Rights)
- Prior Experience (Preferred)
Process to Apply: Interested candidates can apply by sending an email with the updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org along with below details.
- Full Name:
- Contact Number:
- Current Organization:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period: