Wells Fargo Recruitment 2018 | Intern | Nov 2018
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States.
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Salary: Best in Industry
- B.Tech or B.Engg ( All branches ).
- Candidates should be 2019 graduates with a CGPA rating more than 7.0 or 70% (without any backlog or arrears)
- Candidates should have cleared all exams by the date of joining.
Participates in a formal internship program with a duration of at least ninety days. Internship includes performing various assignments to become familiar with the organization and gain basic work experience. Work assignments are augmented by classroom training, self-study assignments, workshops, networking and/or other events.
- Good programming and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and inter-personal abilities to work collaboratively within and across teams.
- Ability to shoulder responsibilities independently with minimal guidance.
- Critical thinking skills to challenge the status quo and spot opportunities to improve current processes.
- Enhancement / development of existing applications and data services.
- Re-platform / Re engineer / refresh of applications and environments.
- Integration of vendor platforms and applications.
- Business, regulatory and technology-driven initiatives and projects.
- Functional testing, regression and performance testing.
- Automation of repetitive IT functions across QA or IT Services Operations.
- Platform support, including applications, middleware, databases, operating systems, networks etc.
- Evaluation of new tools and emerging technologies; recommendations for adoption.
- Development of new products or services concepts.
- Utilizing new, emerging and engineering streams as aid in development
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online